Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've gotta get better at posting! :)

I'm horrible at this blogging thing. It just seems that life just FLIES by! How crazy these days are! Christian is now 9 weeks old! He had his first set of shots yesterday at his 2 month pediatric appt. So Sad! I had to look away so I didn't cry! He, however, did wonderfully! He cried a bit when they put the needle in, but quieted right down when I picked him up to cuddle with him. After that, he slept like a champ in his carseat for 3 more hours! :)

In other news, Christian has officially slept through the night for two nights in a row now! 11:30pm-6:30am!! YAY for sleep! Hopefully he keeps it up! Although, truth be told, I am wondering if he's only doing it because Nana is visiting and staying in his room with him. :) We'll see if the trend continues...

Pray for us, if you think of it! I have a terrible cold, and Christian seems to be getting it, too, poor kid! :(

Here's a few pics to enjoy:





0 comments: