Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Conversations with my son

I've decided there aren't many things better than the "conversations" your children try to have with you before the real verbal ability begins. The coos and giggles, and spontaneous smiles and gurgles are the most pleasant sound any parent can hear! I know that there will be days in the future when Christian is babbling on at about 100 mph, and I'll laugh to myself and wish that I could find a moment of silence... but I won't want to trade those moments for anything! So, for now, I'll enjoy our conversations of noises and funny facial expressions until the day he can tell me his deepest darkest secrets in the highest prose possible! :) Here's a snippet to enjoy:

1 comments:

Vicki said...

Those conversations are good :) At about 10 to 12 months they get really good at voicing their displeasure and then you can't convince them of as many things. Have fun while it lasts, haha!