Monday, September 8, 2008

About a bazillion years ago...

I posted something on here! :) At least that's what it feels like! I stink at remembering to update this thing. I must make ammends ....




I can't believe all the crazy things Christian can do now! He's crawling like a madman, and pulling up on the furniture and "walking" along it.... yep, my days of contentedly sitting in one place for 5 minutes are gone! :)




He absolutely cracks me up on a regular basis, though. This kid has one HUGE personality and I LOVE it. He will grab a toy and sit down on the hardwood floor and spin in a circle lifting it high over his head with an open mouth and a look that says, "WOAH!!! Behold, the TOY!!!!" Seriously, it's like the funniest thing I've ever seen! If laughter is good for the soul, my sweet boy is the cure-all for everything!




Here's a few pics to enjoy:




0 comments: