Friday, August 3, 2007

4 days to go!

Only 4 days until we find out whether this baby is a boy or a girl! I am so excited that I can hardly contain myself! :) I even made a paper chain to hang in my cubicle at work to help count down the days. I also started a poll outside my cubicle to see who would guess "boy" and who would guess "girl". So far, the boy guesses are edging out the girl guesses!! we'll soon see who's right!

The other big countdown we're waiting on is finding out the results from Nathan's Air Force Board. He's supposed to receive a call from his recruiter on the 10th, so we are anxiously awaiting the results!!! There are lots of changes happening next week... please pray for us that we will be faithful to be patient in our waiting and that we will be accepting of the results for the Board--whatever the outcome!

In the meantime, have a great day, and we will update soon!!

0 comments: